Koneru Bhaskara Rao & Hemalata Human Development Foundation provides human development opportunities through quality education, skill development, health programmes & sustainable environment.
The KBR & HL Human Development Foundation is established with the following objects:
- To promote welfare of the society by improving quality in the sectors of education, health, skill development and environment.
- To provide and support quality educational programmes at all levels of education including schools, colleges, universities in collaboration with government and non-government organizations, with special focus on digital learning, skill development and environment sustainability.
- To train teachers and other stakeholders at all levels of education on digital learning.
- To offer vocational skill development programmes in collaboration with industries, government and vocational training institutions and organizations.
- To improve general health through health literacy, health and hygienic and environment sustainability.
- To provide and promote sustainable and clean environment solutions, such as water conservation and recycling, soil conservation, green environment, green energy, green building.
Our Foundation's Open Online Courses are released with the CC BY license. E-mail <firstname.lastname@example.org> your request, if your school wishes to reuse and repurpose the Class 5 Mathematics Reusable Course (log in as guest to preview the course) or to offer the course to <100 students on our Open Learning Platform.
After participating in the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Prepare a blended course design blueprint using the COL’s Course Design Template
- Design LMS-enabled blended learning course with week-wise / module-wise / lesson-wise assessments, learning activities and resources
- Use Moodle LMS functionality and modules for developing a blended online course
- Create assignments and quizzes
- Engage students in learning interactions through synchronous and asynchronous activities
- Share learning resources including OER
- Grade student’s performance & provide feedback
students’ learning progress
eLearning Professional Development, a 10-Day Programme is designed to equip the Higher Education Teachers with the skills required to develop interactive eContent using @H5P, design, develop and deliver #Moodle & #OER-enabled Teaching, Learning and Assessment and #KeepTeaching with video conferencing tools.
The FDP aims at enabling the participants to use Moodle (Modular Object-Oriented Dynamic Learning Environment) Learning Management System (LMS) for creating and administering online exams. The Facilitators-led program will engage the participants in using Moodle assessment modules for diagnostic, formative and summative assessments; self, peer and instructor assessments and for conducting online exams.